Aloha Lions Ohana,
Happy New Year! I hope everyone is having a great start to this year and are ready for the 2nd semester. This semester has a lot going on and we will do our best to keep you informed. Today I have just a few reminders.
- School starts Wednesday with normal operating hours.
- Next Wednesday, January 11th, at 8:00 am we will be holding our next Principal's Coffee Hour in the cafeteria. If anyone would like to talk with me about things going on in the school, that is the best time to talk story with me. I will also be putting out updates on our construction projects.
- There is no school Friday, January 13th due to our school's waiver day to train teachers on safety measures.
- There is also no school on Monday, January 16th for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Friday, January 27th for PC day.
- Lastly, our 2nd quarter awards assembly will be on Wednesday, January 18th. Kindergarten through 2nd grade will be from 8:15-9:00 and 3rd through 5th grade from 9:15-10:00.
That is all for now. We are all looking forward to having students back on campus Wednesday. I hope you all have a wonderful year and remember, We are the Lions, We are the Future!