Aloha Lions Ohana,
I hope your last week before school starts is going well. We sent out this information last week but I wanted to remind everyone about the following upcoming events and add some clarification to answer some questions that came up.
- July 28th @ 1:00- Meet and greet in the cafeteria (aka, Open House) - At this event, all grades except Kindergarten, please come in to meet the teachers, purchase shirts, sign up for A+ after-school care, and drop off school supplies. For clarification, this is for all grade 1-5 students and PreK.
- Cafeteria and school shirt sales in the workroom will open at 12:00 pm.
- Cafeteria - Open House: 1:00 pm (light snacks will be provided)
- Classroom Visits: 1:40 pm-2:25 pm
- Classroom Visit #1: 1:40 pm-2:00 pm
- Transition: 2:00 pm-2:05 pm
- Classroom Visit #2: 2:05 pm-2:25 pm
- August 2nd @ 7:55- Students grades PreK and 1-5 first day of school.
- August 3rd @ 7:55- Kindergarten group A first day of school.
- August 4th @ 7:55- Kindergarten group B first day of school.
- August 9th @ 8:00- Kindergarten Open House in the Cafeteria
- August 10th @ 8:00- Parent Workshop in the Cafeteria and online, we will be going over the school calendar and helping set your child up for success for this school year.
All of these dates are on our school calendar located on our website kwes.org. Please check there for the most up-to-date information. We look forward to meeting most of you on the 28th! Also, if you know of anyone who has moved into the neighborhood recently or has a 5-year-old, please encourage them to come to the school to register. Have a great week, and remember, We are the Lions. We are the Future!