Aloha Lions Ohana,
Welcome to Wednesday! I hope everyone is feeling well, or at least better now that we are halfway through the week. We have a few announcements for everyone today.
- I want to invite you all to our quarter 3 Principals Coffee Hour on Friday from 8-8:45 am. I will talk about upcoming events in the 3rd quarter, the current COVID situation, our new pergola (which is ALMOST done thanks to Mr. Vic, Mrs. Leona, Mr. Danny, and other volunteers, and upcoming construction on H1. Please join us at meet.google.com/oyd-qwrb-ahw
- We sent home a half-page survey Monday to see if we have enough interested parties, however, we were asked for an electronic version for those who are stuck at home or who may not have received it. Please go to bit.ly/vaccsurvey2022 to take the survey if you did not already turn in a hard copy from Monday.
- We have a new challenge for families today! It is our #NYresolutionchallenge. Tell us about your New Years' resolution! We want to see who has some good ones and who keeps to them! Watch the video at bit.ly/kweresolution
- Next Week Friday, January 21st is our next Panda Express Fundraiser. Please help support the school by going to Panda Express and eating lunch or dinner! Flyers will go home soon and more information will be shared soon.
- There is no school on Monday due to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s day. Please take time to talk to your children about his work.
Thank you all for your continued support. As we work through all these crazy times we become stronger together because, We are the Lions. We are the Future!
Daniel Larkin, US Navy (Retired)
Kalihi Waena Elementary
Home of the MIGHTY LIONS!
Primary email: email@example.com
Secondary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School address: 1240 Gulick Ave. Honolulu, HI 96819