Aloha Lions Ohana,
I hope this message finds you well and energized. We have just a few announcements for everyone today.
- Last week students were sent home a form for parents to fill out for our upcoming Parent-Teacher Conferences. If you lost this form or for some reason didn't get it you can download it at https://bit.ly/KWEPTC21. This form is due no later than 8:00 am tomorrow to the teacher. If for some reason you cannot get it to your child in person, you can email their teacher or our Academic Coach, Mrs. Bulahan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested top 3 choices of dates.
- The PTA wants to send a huge mahalo for the fantastic support our latest fundraisers have had. Thanks to your support the school raised over $4000 from the Regal Bakery sale and $250 from the Panda Express fundraiser! Great job Lions!
- We are seeking a few strong-backed volunteers for Saturday, October 9th from 9:00 am -12:00 pm to help continue our construction on our Yellow Fruit Road project. We need 5 people who can help use a mechanical auger to prepare for the installation of pillars and shovel dirt by our new sidewalk in order to make the area safer for students and families to walk without as much risk of a big step down. If you can help, please email Mr. Larkin at email@example.com by October 8th. FYI, pizza and water will be provided.
- In accordance with the Governor's mandate, all visitors to the campus must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test from within the past 72 hours for any visit over 10 minutes. If you are dropping your child off in the morning we ask that you kindly leave campus within 10 minutes of arriving at school. If you have to visit the office to conduct business and it will take more than a few minutes you may be asked to provide this evidence. Things like purchasing T-shirts, dropping off/filling out forms, etc. do not normally require this proof as the visit should be less than 10 minutes. Coming to meetings or enrolling students may take more than 10 minutes and will require this proof. If you have any questions you can email Mr. Larkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next Friday marks the end of quarter 1. Please remind your child that they have to have all work turned in to their teachers before next Friday for credit during this quarter. Fall break will be from October 11-15 and students return on October 18th.
As always I want to thank you for your time, support, and understanding in these trying times. We have survived and thrived this quarter together because, We are the Lions. We are the Future!